Monday 29 October 2012

Yummy cheesecake!


Quick and easy (and sooo tasty) never fail cheesecake!

I have another love - cooking - and here is a never fail cheesecake I make often! Enjoy!





Ingredients:

Base:
Packet of Scotch Finger biscuits
60g Butter, melted

Topping:
250g Cream Cheese
250g Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Egg
Zest of one Lemon (optional)
Raspberries (I use frozen)

Preheat the oven to 160C or 140C fan forced.

Use the food processor to blitz the bikkies then add the melted butter and press into a springform tin. (I cut baking paper the size of the base and give it a spray of oil to make it stick) Pop into the freezer while you make the filling to firm up.

Mix (I use my KitchenAid) all the other ingredients together (except the raspberries) and pour into the tin. Sprinkle the raspberries over and then bake for approx 40mins (or wobble it and if its set in the middle its ready).

Cool down and enjoy! 

Tastes better the next day I think... Mmmm





1 comment: